Thanks to more than 20-years lasting experience in the medical industry, we designed and built new advanced machines with the latest detection and processing technology, particularly suitable for manufacturing pouches and reels for sterilization.
Moreover, the production is carried out in suitable and clean controlled environments that guarantee a high level of cleanliness in the finished products.
Polypack collaborates in the supply chain with some multinationals.
- High performances production machines
- Superior sealing and peeling properties
- All-in production system: pouches produced in house and customized to needs
- Accurate process indicators for sterilization
- Flexographic printing recto and verso up to 8 colours
- Rotogravure printing up to 10 colours
- Accurate sterilization process indicators
- Coextrusion up to 5 layers of different polymers providing high barrier to humidity and gases
- Heat-sealable, see-through pouches
- Flat and gusseted pouches for steam and eto
- Flat and gusseted rolls for steam and eto
- Laminated films
- Pet/cpp, pet/pe, pp/pe
- Paper for eto and steam sterilization
- Medical paper for gloves
- Polyethylene coated paper
- Polypropylene coated paper
- Tyvek products
We are able to meet all our customers’ demands, ranging from large to really small orders. The smoothness of the production line and our vast finished goods storehouse allow us to guarantee just-in-time deliveries. We provide products customized to meet specific requirements, thus giving our customers a vital competitive edge in the market .
Polypack’s people check every single phase of production’s process by means of continuous laboratory analysis (according to actual laws and standards). Then, a final thorough inspection of the product guarantees a perfect execution of the same.